Monday, June 21, 2010

After applying concealer to my lid for eyeshadow to last longer do i apply loose powder afterward?

Or do i just apply eyeshadow right after the concealer? After applying concealer to my lid for eyeshadow to last longer do i apply loose powder afterward?
what i do is that i just put on concealer and then put on my eyeshadow. you can also make you own mixing medium for making it last longer, its just like the mac fix+ the fix + also is good for making you eyeshadow last longer! hope i helped.After applying concealer to my lid for eyeshadow to last longer do i apply loose powder afterward?
You can do either. I would personally apply the eyeshadow right after the concealer so that it has something to ';stick'; to. But, if you'd like, you put the powder on after the concealer and before the eyeshadow.
apply liquid foundation on lid


apply eyeshadow


dont use powder foundation on top coz it will just make the eyeshadow go all over the place if you know what im trying to say lol
Concealer, loose powder, eyeshadow
I am agree with paige..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan