Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of concealer/foundation does not wear off easily?

I guess I have oily skin or something because I heard foundation comes off easier when you have oily skin...


I just need to know a lot of different brands that work fantastically.


I'm sick of my foundation wearing off at school!What kind of concealer/foundation does not wear off easily?
Almay Clear Complexion.


I wear it everyday to school, and it doesn't wear at ALL. Also, it was designed specifically for people with oily skin.


Check it out:


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>


Also this powder goes with it and absorbs shine:


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>What kind of concealer/foundation does not wear off easily?
The 2 best and most natural looking Make-up Brands:


(And neither test on Animals!)





Best if used for Normal to Combo skin types:


Sally Hansen Natural Beauty


http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com/鈥?/a>





Best if used for Sensitive, Dry, or Acne Prone skin types:


Physician鈥檚 Formula


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/d鈥?/a>








Physician鈥檚 Formula Recommendations:


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack





The 3 pack is not on the website, but I know for a fact it is sold at target. It's probably sold at Walmart, and wherever they carry physician's formula products. The colors I saw that it came in were fair, light, and medium. They probably have a tan; I just didn't see it at Target.





I have oily skin, so here鈥檚 a tip if you do, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It's 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.





To me, the mineral powder and blush looked hard, like I'd have to scrape it with my powder brush, but really it comes of quite easily. Take the brush it comes with and just dab it on, it'll come off without any rubbing at all.
Hmm for oily skin, you should wear foundation primer first so foundation will last longer. Then use a non oil based foundation.( I have oily to dry skin and use Shiseido. It's pretty pricey but worth it). You must use translucent powder AFTER you put foundation on to get rid of oil and shine. But you should probably get a foundation and powder brush too. =)
its not that 100% sure that oily skin is a reason for the take off of your makeup..well, i prefer you to use MAC studio fix foundation..it is a powder formula which will zip excess oil in your face, while it looks naturally applied and is tested to make your skin clearer..week after week of use will show better results..hope that helps, even the price of that product is kinda high..haha! php 1500..
I have a T-zone face, so oily on my head dry below. I wear MAC studio fix and there concealer. They also have this spray that is good before you put on your foundation so it will stay on longer, I only have to touch up my foundation once a day with MAC.
i use maybelline cover stick. it works really good and my face is oily too! i don't use a liquid foundation, instead i use a mineral powder kind.
I have very oily skin as well, and if my makeup stays on, it ends up looking shiny and slick. I find that Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse works really well for me.
use covergirl liquid and powder its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan