Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a really good de circle and de puffiness concealer?

I have tried so many things that I can't find anything that works really good. Any suggestions?What is a really good de circle and de puffiness concealer?
There are many products out there claiming that they can cure you of unsightly dark circles. I've done some research on the internet to find the best answer for myself. But everywhere I look it seems that nothing is as effective as I would like it to be. After struggling many years with different creams and cover-ups nothing made it better. Some people say it has to do with too much salt in your diet (makes ur eyes puffy). And some people are sensitive to gluten (wheat) that can cause allergy that may cause dark circles. Dark circles, i mean serious dark circles, may sometimes be hereditary. It comes naturally from your bone structure. Only surgery can fix that. I read about a procedure that lazers out your dark circles %26amp; puffiness %26amp; is supposed to last ten years (People Magazine). But I don't recommend anyone to go under the knife just yet. Currently I am using Select Cover-up by MAC. It comes in liquid or in heavy coverage ';pods'; $18. There's a product called ';Eye Bright'; by Benefit which i like. It's a light concealer pencil which gives you an ';awake'; look $18. Look for creams or make-up with caffeine, I hear it works. Even though I am not completely satisfied It's just part of my long journey of looking for what works. I'm comfortable now with how I look. If you'd see me walking down the street you might think ';Ahh, what a pretty girl!';. But I'm not flawless. Some times things aren't as bad as we think they are and aren't worth stressing about. I've made my peace. : D But Continue to shop around And u'll find what works 4 U.. %26amp; when you find the right one, don't forget to BLEND BLEND BLEND!! Remember to always moisturize with the proper eye cream to prevent further damage. And now that it's soon to be summer time, use a little extra sun screen under those eyes. It'll prevent your circles from getting darker as your face tans.


Hope I helped, even a little bit.


Now, I'm off to investigate more expensive brands of concealers. But the only way to find out if it works for you is to try it. $$$ I wish you the best!What is a really good de circle and de puffiness concealer?
the Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen is good for covering up the circles and puffiness. Mary Kay Firming Eye Cream and Mary Kay Soothing Eye Gel are good for reducing the puffiness.
Its hard right!!! but sorry i dont knw
you need to just get rid of them i used nutriminc re9 eye repair this worked great for me here is a link and this lady can help


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan