Monday, June 21, 2010

I need concealer recommendations for my hereditary dark circles, olive undertones?

The circles are not bluish, they are brownish. I have olive skin so a lot of the concealers, which are designed for pale people with bluish circles, do not work for me. Please list any ones that are good, especially the inexpensive ones. also, do I need to wear foundation after I apply concealer?I need concealer recommendations for my hereditary dark circles, olive undertones?
I have really dark circles and olive skin tone too and what works for me are yellow concealers.I need concealer recommendations for my hereditary dark circles, olive undertones?
hey try using benefit Dr feel good and then applyin their concealor its amazin. Dr feel good amazin u can put it on b4 or after u applied make up





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan