Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best kind of foundation and concealer for sensitive skin?

I'm going to the drugstore soon, and want a foundation and possibly a concealer, but i have sensitive and easily irritated skin. Is liquid or powder foundation better for me? Is there any really good to skin drugstore brand of foundation that is easily affordable (I'm broke!)???What is the best kind of foundation and concealer for sensitive skin?
Well since you have sensitive skin, make sure you look for foundation that is ';mineral based.'; Mineral based foundation basically soothes the skin. Powder would be better to get, but if you have like dry skin you should get ';luminizing'; liquid foundation. A good brand is Maybelline! They also have brands made justt for sensetive skin, but look around! Good luckk! hope i helped =]What is the best kind of foundation and concealer for sensitive skin?
My skin is very sensitive, and I just buy mineral powders. I use moisturizer at night.





I shop AVON brand, which is very affordable, but you need a rep or shop online. Much luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan