Monday, June 21, 2010

What Is The Difference Between Foundation and Concealer?

Hi, I'm a little behind the times, I never wear any makeup, but I want to wear my bangs up today so I need to know what I need to purchase.





I have oily skin, so is there any recommendations? What is the difference between foundation and concealer? What is the best brand for oily skin, and how much does this generally cost?What Is The Difference Between Foundation and Concealer?
Concealer is used sparringly for covering up blemishes here and there--to conceal discolorations... Foundation is full coverage that you apply to your entire face... Foundation goes on OVER concealer.





Hope that helps. :)What Is The Difference Between Foundation and Concealer?
A concealer covers imperfections. You can use it before or after foundation. A foundation evens out your skin tone. It should be the same color as your neck. Make sure to cleanse and moisturize daily. A primer will help smooth out your skin. Use it prior to applying makeup. I recommend Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals.
Foundation is noticable, concealer kinda isn't as noticible. Foundation is for major cover up, concealer is for mild cover up.
sparrow is right. An foundation evens out skin tone more, concealer is for small places. That's why you put on concealer first: The foundation will make it blend more.
Concealer is used to hide blemishes or under eye circles, while foundation is used to even out the entire skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan