Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of foundation and concealer should i use for my skin tone?

I'm Ecuadorian and I have not so dark skin and not so light skin but every time i try to buy any coverup concealers or foundations i can't seem to find one that matches my skin tone.Is there any website you guys know where i can compare my skin tone to a graph like they have in stores or what should i do have acn marks and scars on my face that i would love to cover up.What color of foundation and concealer should i use for my skin tone?
I had trouble with picking my foundation too. i don`t know about any graphs, but i like covergirl so i tried taking this quiz that they had. you tell it your hair color, skin tone, eye color, and what colored clothes you wear on a daily basis. then, when you submit it, you can search anything on the entire site and it will gave you your best color match besed on the quiz. here is the link: http://www.covergirl.com/registration/What color of foundation and concealer should i use for my skin tone?
You should look into the Lauren Hutton Aqua Elements Loose Powder Foundation... works real well and leaves you with a very natural look.





On the Lauren Hutton site: https://www.laurenhutton.com/aqua-elemen鈥?/a> there is a section where it says something like ';determine your skin tone';... click on that link and it will bring you to another page where it explains how to choose the best color foundation for your particular skin tone.





Hope this helps you out.
I just purchased Almay Foundation it is white and you put it on and it matches your skin tone.


I really didn't expect it to work, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan