Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there a good concealer/make up that covers up freckles?

The make up I use hide them a bit but you can still see them, but does anyone know a really good concealer for that?





And please don't tell me freckles are cute, because no one thinks they're cute when they cover your entire face :/Is there a good concealer/make up that covers up freckles?
Try Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer in Color Blend. It feels like silk and doubles as a invisible net for make up.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





And this thick concealer gives full coverage.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





=)Is there a good concealer/make up that covers up freckles?
You'll need a full coverage foundation ... the best one I have found is CoverFX http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a> I sometimes get hives on my face, which trust me, is much, much worse than freckles and this covers the well.
I know you don't want to hear this, but you should embrace your freckles. Don't try to hide who you are and what you were born with. No one judges you on whether you have freckles or not, but many people do judge others who wear heavy make-up, because they know that they aren't comfortable with who they are. Be proud of what your parents gave you, because they're not going to go away. Don't let it be a bad thing.
its worth investing in a mineral makeup such as Bareminerals. It covers freckles realy well and is good for your skin, adn if you ever get pimpes it too .





another good mineral makeup is sheer cover . its used for freckles sun spots or even large birthmarks visit www.sheercover.com
I use MAC nc20 studio finish concealer....


with brush 190se


It covers amazingly well...


when i had my son i got weird brown patches on one side of my face...


i use this and no one knows....
I know that you want to hide them, but the thing is you can't hide your natural beauty. It's hard to accept that coming from someone who doesn't have freckles. But maybe you could find a way so they don't stand out as much. Try adding powder thats the color of your skin tone over whatever foundation you wear. That might work.
Ok I have the same problem. I use Foundation, Conclealer, and this powder called ';Loreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Powder'; and all of those work pretty well. Hope I helped.
  • Looking for a sample hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan