Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good concealer for my under eye circles?

My skin is really fair, and it looks as if the skin under my eyes are a purplish bruised color. I've been trying to blend the concealer under my eyes to make my face look flawless, but I have trouble doing so because I have these little dots under my eyes, so it comes out looking obvious that im trying to cover my eye circles, rather than looking natural and ';flawless.';





I was wondering if there is a certain brand that is just absolutely perfect for my type of eyes.What is a good concealer for my under eye circles?
i feel your pain.


i would recommend trying to find a really light (if possible lighter than your skin tone) stick concealer.


those seem to be the best for undereye circles.


for the best quality try a department store and ask one of the clerks for help.


if not go to a Walgreens or CVS and try CoverGirl or Maybeleen or something.


good luck:]What is a good concealer for my under eye circles?
My friend has that problem. Get Biore cooling eye cream.





It honestly works wonders and you won't have to put any makeup goop all over your eyes.





It's a clear liquid gel and you just take a little dab and smooth it on your eye circles. In about half an hour, you can visibly see the huge difference.
i use almay.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catproddet.鈥?/a>





the problem is you have to make sure you don't put too much because it takes forev to blend.


also, if you put too little, it won't work.





good luck though, it works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan