Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best eye concealer on the market?

My puffy and dark bag under eyes are inherited, so there is not much I can do about it but I really need a good concealer, and so far I havent found it. HELP!!!!What is the best eye concealer on the market?
NYC concealer from Wally World for 1.89.What is the best eye concealer on the market?
u should try bobbi brown concealer its really good
Please make sure the dark circles aren't from allergies. I've had them my whole life and they were due to food allergies! I've eliminated the culprits and I only need a tiny bit of concealer now! Good luck!
estee lauder double wear stay-in-place concealer spf 10
I use Bobbi Brown corrector, concealor, and foundation. I've heard that Bare Essentials is a good brand, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan