Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What face moisturizer do you use before applying foundation, concealer, and powdered foundation?

I'm looking for one, because when I used my make-up, it looks cakey if I smudge it or something.What face moisturizer do you use before applying foundation, concealer, and powdered foundation?
Someone recommended me to try Neutrogena Face Moisturizer Water Based and I think it works great.


xoWhat face moisturizer do you use before applying foundation, concealer, and powdered foundation?
i was reccomended clinque brand for my skin and then the dermatoligist reccomended me the 3 step from clinque for the type of my skin


it is a lil expensive but it is well worth it


it includes of


face wash , clarifying lotion , moisturizer


it works really well xx i would reccomended it to anyone x
I use Olay Daily Fluid SPF 15 regardless of whether I am using makeup or not, however it does create a good base for makeup. I'd suggest that you purchase a primer if your makeup looks cakey or invest in a foundation brush.
i use cliniques dramatically different mosturizing lotion or korres spf 30 sunscreen face cream watermelon. the second one is expensive but very good for the skin! =)





if ur looking for cheap alternatives: olay has a good one and also Avon has these natural moisturizers for 10-15 bucks.
Definitely try a gel-based moisturizer, such as Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (or try the drugstore dupe: Neutrogena Oil-Free Fresh Moisture). Gels are light and water-based, but they still moisturize your skin.
Mary Kay age fighting moisturizer, MK day solution, and just MK mineral powder foundation. Totally flawless.
Aveeno Redness Reducing Lotion


it's amazing, it absorbs really fast





:]
Don't wear makeup, you either look good to yourself or you don't.








Guys don't really care.
clean %26amp; clear face moisturizure.


it doesnt have oil in it and its really light weight, I barely notice it.
i use chanel madmoselle cream but a good base will stop the make up looking cakey
i use olay complete all day moisture lotion spf 15. I use it as a primer and its oil free

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan