Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best under eye concealer for under 拢15?

I have terrible dark circles, and I would like a really thick concealer preferably one that dispenses from a stick with a brush. Any suggestions?? I have found Soap and Glory's Trick and Treatment is rubbish....What is the best under eye concealer for under 拢15?
Recover by Rimmel London.


I know it looks really small.. but this stuff had lasted me way over a year and i still have some left :)





Its great at covering dark circles and spots and it is a stick :)





The only downside to this product is when your running really low, it will be hard to scrape if off the edges.. if you know what i mean. :)What is the best under eye concealer for under 拢15?
ysl touche eclat 12 pounds superdrug !!!!!!
I LOVE benefit boi-ing concealer, it's 拢15.50 and worth every penny, lasts ages too.....





http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/pro鈥?/a>





You can get it from Boots, or any department store like Debenhams or House of Fraser too
I love my MAC concealer. It works great %26amp; cost about $18 I think.
Bourjois' Brush concealer; I was amazed with the results. It's an illuminating one.


The shade Beige Rose is salmon coloured %26amp; that's what make-up artists recommend for dark circles %26amp; altho' at first it looks a different colour to your skin, after a little while it really blends in well %26amp; hides the dark circles really well.


If you have really pale skin, I'd buy buy the Beige Claire though.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>





this one dispenses from a brush in a pen like kinda stick.





PS%26gt; I wouldn't pile it on too thick as that will emphasise your dark circles even more %26amp; will make you look un-natural.


Also, try this natural remedy tip, it is supposed to help with dark circles under the eyes:


';...use vitamin C-rich raw potatoes. You simply grate a large potato and squish the pulp and juices into a poultice which you apply and leave on the skin overnight.The idea is that this simple remedy creates a nourishing skin food to regenerate skin tissue at the cellular level and leave the skin looking clear and revitalised...';
I have ridiculously bad under eye circles...they're hereditary so no amount of water and sleep will help...


I used to layer about 3-4 concealers just to cover them up and even still they were visible until I came across elf's all over cover stick. It's thick and creamy but NEVER cakey...it doesn't dispense from a stick unfortunately but honestly it's worth a try!...even if you don't find a colour match using it as base and then patting on some foundation/concealer that matches your skin tone does the job!! it even smells good.


The best bit?...it's 1.50! with 3 pounds p%26amp;p (use the discount code: HPSHIP09 for 1.47 p%26amp;p)...you'll still have loads left over from your budget to buy something else if its really not your cup of tea....the shippings really fast too...normally 2 days for me.





www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
I use Benefit's Erase Paste, you don't get a brush, but a little spatula that you spoon it out with. I found it really helped my dark circles and lasts all day :)
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan