Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best concealer you have used?

I'm trying to find my own...preferably a drugstore brand...something to cover the dark circles under my eyes. thanks!What is the best concealer you have used?
Maybelline coverstick corrector concealer. I could never go without this. It is thick enough to cover my dark circles and acne scars, but it looks natural. It is also waterproof, does does not usually need to be reapplied through the day. It looks like a lipstick tube and is not messy. I have been using this for years, and it has won the allure magazine award.


The back of the package says: excellent coverage in an easy-to-manage stick.


Completely conceals blemishes, dark circles and other imperfections


Waterproof


Can be worn alone or under foundation


Color Correctors: yellow corrects dark circles, green corrects redness


For Best Results





Dot or glide onto your skin to conceal imperfections. Blend lightly with your fingertips until skin looks smooth.What is the best concealer you have used?
I forgot the name but go to sephora and ask them. I got mine from them and its really good,better than anyone ive used before
I use a liquid concealer from Avon and it has Benzoyal Peroxide in it too.


So it heals and covers too!!


Works wonders.


:]
Prescriptives
If you don't mind ordering online, Aromaleigh's Cream Concealor is the best I've tried! (www.aromaleigh.com -- click on Traditional Cosmetics). The Pink color is excellent for hiding undereye circles since it cancels out the blue tone of the dark circles. (You will probably want to apply your regular foundation or a skintone-colored concealor on top to help blend it into your skin though.) Plus this concealor lasts all day and doesn't cake up in my fine lines like most other concealors do (department store brands included)! Their more natural skintone colors work well for blemishes, as does the Mint (green cancels out red) -- I use Lite which is a good match for my skintone.





Just make sure you always order samples first because Aromaleigh does not accept returns!! I think the concealor is around $10, but the container is HUGE and you only need a teeny tiny bit since it's so thick, so it lasts forever!





If you don't want to try Aromaleigh, try to find another pink or ';cool'; (pink undertones) concealor since that works best for undereye circles. I know L'Oreal's True Match line includes cool colors which may work, although I've never actually tried the products.





If your circles are more purple than blue, you may also prefer a lemony-yellow concealor instead, since yellow cancels out purple. I know that Physician's Formula makes a yellow concealor, although again I haven't tried it.
L'OREAL bare naturale has a new concealer. It's similar to Bare Minerals.
mac
Recently started using Physician's Formula Circle RX. It covers well and you can get it at any drugstore. I also like Almay line reducing under eye concealer
I like the Neutrogena undereye concealer. I think it has SPF in it too. It's very creamy and leaves your eyes looking moisturized but it still has a lot of coverage.
to get stuff that doesnt block ur pores


mineral powder
Nothing will really give you total coverage, But I use Physicians Formula Cover Tox Ten. I think its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan