Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am frequently broken out what is the best concealer to hide it?

I break out alot and am wondering what concealer can hide blemishes really well without showing stuff through. i want a clean finished look. i don't care about price just quality. thanks a bunch!I am frequently broken out what is the best concealer to hide it?
i would highly recommend that you go and see a mac consultant at Macy's or Dillards. THEY DID WONDERS FOR ME! I have several moles and they actually concealed them without a heavy look, almost flawlessI am frequently broken out what is the best concealer to hide it?
I would say that you should visit a dermatologist instead of trying to use a concealer. I used to have break outs extremely bad and after awhile noticed that the break outs were exacerbated by wearing concealers and makeup. It took a lot of will power not to get embarrassed but I started to not wear make up at all and went to my dermatologist to get a prescription. I did both and found that the prescription actually wasn't needed after I stop wearing the concealers and foundation. Now my skin is even, soft, and glowing everyday and I don't have to worry about what people think of me with all of my breakouts. It is worth a try. I didn't think I would be able to go through with reconditioning my face if it meant not wearing makeup for awhile but now I'm so glad I did! Good Luck!
Ever heard of Bare and Minerals? Ulta and JC penny sells it. I have been using it for 3 years now, Love it and al it it is a powder and it covers so well. most times places that sell it will give you a fre trial and put it on your fax right then to see if you like it before you buy. You can also buy the starter kit that cost $60.00 the most maybe cheaper now. Try that.Tthey also make eye shadows and lipstick as well that Bare and Minerals make. Let me know if you like it, I love it
IDEAL SHADE Concealer Stick from Avon. It conceals under-eye circles %26amp; blemishes. The perfect cover-up. Seamless, skin-true, full coverage.



STILA brand. Use their concealer and tinted moisturizer. Blend it together and cover spots!
  • Looking for a sample hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan