Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think of Mac Studio Sculpt foundation and concealer?

I want to buy the concealer and maybe try the foundation. I have oily / combination skin so I need long lasting coverage and a concealer that covers redness, and spots.


I like the sound of the formulae as I used Benefits erase paste for a bit and it was really good, creamy and long lasting, but not dull and matte.





Is that what studio sculpt is like and is it any good?





Thanks!What do you think of Mac Studio Sculpt foundation and concealer?
I have oily skin too, and I didn't care much for studio sculpt foundation. It made my pores look HUGE, and it didn't work well with my oily skin.





The concealer is decent, but I like studio fix concealer a bit better.





If you've got oily skin, try to go for a powder foundation. Talk to an Artist the next time you're near a MAC and see if you can get a foundation demo. They'll help you figure out the right shade and type of foundation for your skin type and skin tone, and give you a free application. Wear the foundation for a day and see if you like it. I use Studio Fix powder, and I love it. It gives great light/medium coverage when applied with a regular powder brush, but can be applied with a flat top kabuki brush for fuller coverage too.





Hope this helps!What do you think of Mac Studio Sculpt foundation and concealer?
Mac Studio Sculpt is a good foundation (i personally prefer Studio Fix for overall look) %26amp; the concealer's pretty good too, but personally I think if you're looking for a more long lasting foundation try something like Revlon Colourstay, Estee Lauder Double Wear or Dior Forever - all 3 have great, long lasting staying power %26amp; good coverage, esp. for people with combination/oily skin.





Mac's Studio Fix concealer is good (the soild one) also I find for good redness/spot coverage Benefit's Bo-ing concealer is really good.


I've tried LOADS of concealers in my time %26amp; these 2 i always go back to.





Hope that helps :)
I got the foundation the other day and I like it.


The coverage is very very good and you need to be careful not to apply too much. I have oily/combination skin and I do find it lasts a good while on me, a whole school day without going patchy or orange.


The finish is satinish, which I usually don't like for my oily skin as it tends to be more shiny, but it wasn't TOO bad. However I would definitely reccomend powder on top of this for oily skin.


I haven't tried the cnceaer but it looks great! I would soo go for that.
i have oily skin aswell so i always use shesido oil blotting sheets, then i just put a light moisturiser on, i use studio sculpt foundation and concealer from mac, i love it even if im having a really bad skin day ill put that on and my skin just looks great. and have you seen the new mac lipsticks with hello kitty on their so cute.
When I last bought my foundation the girl tried the Studio Sculpt on one half of my face and Studio Sculpt Fluid on the other half. The Studio Sculpt Fluid sat much better on my skin, which is oily/combination too.





I would definitely go into the shop and try them out to see how they feel, and look, before you buy.
I think studio sculpt is for drier skin types.. studio sculpt is a medium coverage satin finish.. I suggest you buy chanel teint innocence it's totally amazing for your skin type, it covers well, looks perfect all day and has a nice dewey glow.
I ordered the concealer and foundation, I asked this question the other day and got awesome feedback. I'm excited - I'm sure you'll really like it !
i cantttttttttt wait to get studio scuplt!!!!! i have comanation skin too! and it soulds good Alot of people like and love it and some hate it, I think im going to like it!!


Go For it!
studio scuplt is rubbish





clumpy in dry areas and gives hardly any coverage





don't waste your money!
I use the concealer, and that's all. its works miracles.
I think its so good!! But the mac studio fix is so crap!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan