Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best brand of concealer or skin foundation?

I want the kind that looks natural and also doesn't ruin the skin.What is the best brand of concealer or skin foundation?
the best concealer depends on the amount of coverage desired:





heavier coverage ie. pimples, use MAC pot concealer,


for lighter coverage ie. under eye circles, use the Balm concealer





Always prime the skin first, I recommend you using Smashbox Primer





as for foundation, I recommend using Everyday Minerals, they have three formulas you can choose, from a matte finish to a glowing finish.





In addition, spraying on mineral face spray like MAC Fix+ or Evian Water after applying make-up, it will give you that natural appearance without the powdery look.What is the best brand of concealer or skin foundation?
undereye:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


blemish:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


foundation:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


for sheer coverage (for all skin types)


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


for moderate-full coverage (for normal - combo skin)


hope i hlpd :]
Best Concealers are all from MAC!


MAC Select MoistureCover is great for under eye dark circles.


MAC Studio Finish is great for pimples and etc..





Best Foundation I ever used is MAC Mineralized SatinFinish with SPF15.


This foundation gives me low - medium coverage and also has a nice glow to it.





Good Luck! =)
I am personally in love with Smashbox concealers. For one, they have TONS of shades and it's pretty easy to find your color. The concealer goes on pretty easily and isn't overly obvious.





But for dark undereye circles, you'd best invest in a liquid concealer. I'd recommend Clinique.
I use all different brands of makeup(shadow,blush,lipstick,gloss) but I always use Mary Kay foundation and concealer.I love it.I think it looks natural,smooth and it covers well.
I like Neutrogena for liquid concealer, and Everyday Minerals for both powder concealer and foundation.


As for liquid foundation, Revlon has good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan