Monday, June 21, 2010

What brand or type of concealer is good for dark undereyes & that i can use a brush to blend in?

i had covergirl's one in a tube, but the tube doesnt help my blend in. i need a type in a eyeshadow container. if you know what im talking about, and can help..that would be greatly appreciated! thanksWhat brand or type of concealer is good for dark undereyes %26amp; that i can use a brush to blend in?
The balm is the brand of it. And it's called time balm concealer. It's sold at Sephora stores it's such a good concealer it has vitamin e in it that will help to prevent wrinkling and you can even put it on at night to help with puffiness in the morning. It's in a containeryhat you will need a brush with if you mix a little with an eye cream it will help to smooth it out even better but it's a good rich creamy concealer I hope you will love it as much as I doWhat brand or type of concealer is good for dark undereyes %26amp; that i can use a brush to blend in?
I don't know about you, but when I try to use powder concealer it ends up looking cakey under my eyes and it looks like I have wrinkles. I know you said that liquid doesn't work for you, but have you tried a stick concealer? I've found that the stick kind works best for me and blended with a foam wedge. Hope this helps!
I like cream concealers best. The ones from MAC are great. Benefit Boi-ing is also really good. The only two powder concealers I've tried are the Everyday Minerals concealers, and the L'Oreal Bare Naturale one...I don't like them much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan