Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to apply liquid concealer alone without it looking cakey?

Okay so here is my dilemma:


I recently bought the Stila perfecting concealer which is suppose to cover blemishes/undereye circles. When i dab it on, I find it looks dark and cakey so i blend it all over my face. I do not use foundation(the powder kind) so please suggest an alternative. I want to find a way to use this concealer alone. Will it be suitable under a liquid foundation? Any tips on how to apply it properly?





PS: Please do not suggest I use another brand. I need help with this particular brand.How to apply liquid concealer alone without it looking cakey?
dab it on with a wet foundation sponge. Then apply foundation over that for a clear ceaseless look. Loose powder on top of that to ';seal'; everything in. Poof! instant fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan