Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have Purple greenish dark bags under eyes, will yellow concealer do the trick?

I was wonderin because I was planning to buy it tomorrow.:) if it doesn;t what will do?I have Purple greenish dark bags under eyes, will yellow concealer do the trick?
Yeah, that should do the trick! Make sure it's a liquid coverup because those work the best for dark circles.I have Purple greenish dark bags under eyes, will yellow concealer do the trick?
Yellow balances out red, like pimples.


Try lighter concealer, it works like a charm!
It depends. I have them because of genetics, and no, it is not a miracle, but I guess it does help some. if you have them chronically, I would recommend Crab Tree and Evelyn Intensive Eye Treatment. it runs about 30 US dollars but lasts forever...it is not a concealer, it is a cream. Also, if money is no option, laser resurfacing and/or chemical peels can help reduce the apperance of these circles. If you want a really good concealer, I would recommend bareMinreals Well Rested. it does better than any other concealer I have ever tried, and believe me, I have spend THOUSANDS of dollars to cover them up.
No ma'am yellow concealer won't work. Yellow concealer is actually for concealing red areas, it's just going to make greenish/purple areas look a little bit of a sick color. Try a concealer one shade lighter than your skin and pat it just in the under eye area, be careful not to extend any further than where the bags are or you're going to lighten the skin your trying to match. Be sure just to pat it, then set it with powder.
im pretty sure it depends on the colour of your skin. The bags usually occur when u just wake up, you are tired or have a chubby face.
why yellow? but make sure its only one shade lighter than skin-tone





If anyone has makeup questions..


talk to Madstylewetpaint on AIM


or


e-mail (anytime) madstylewetpaint@aim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan