Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To conceal dark circles under my eye do I have to get under eye concealer or can I use just regular concealer?

I'm having a hard time finding the right concealer for my dark circles and I was wondering if I could just use any old concealer? Also, what brands would you recommend?To conceal dark circles under my eye do I have to get under eye concealer or can I use just regular concealer?
A concealer specially made for the under eye area would be best because they have light reflectors built in. Try Almay Bright Eyes line.To conceal dark circles under my eye do I have to get under eye concealer or can I use just regular concealer?
Okay you can get a big expensive darkcircles makeup that would probably work. however in my opinion because it's usually liquid and looks a little thick and unnatural








you can use regualar powder concealer that looks more natural and is cheaper. just get it 2 or so shades lighter than your normal skin tone, apply it with a brush right on the circles blending it in until the are all gone, then take your normal foundation tone and go all over your face with it including the already applied concealer. it works perfectly.
For cheapies try Maybelline Age rewind or Revlon's Age defying spa concealer. (Around $6) And set with L'Oreal bare naturale SPF 25 concealer! (The SPF protects from UV rays which make your circles darker).


More expensive, but AMAZING ones are: TheBalm's Time Balm concealer, Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer kit, Mally beauty concealer, Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, or the one by Benefit Cosmetics.
I really love using the Pan Stik by Max Factor. I, as well, have problems with darkness under my eyes, but the Pan Stik can literally cover ANYTHING! I usually use higher end products such as Lancome but Max Factor really stole my heart with the Pan Stik. It's only about $6 from Wal-Mart. My friends all use it, and it works wonders! :D
Your regular concealer is heavy-duty for your tough, regular skin. The skin around the eye is super-sensitive, so yes, you do need an eye concealer. Regular concealer would look cakey and unnatural. Try Rimmel's Hide the Blemish Concealer (works for acne, too!) .
just use a lighter version of powder than your regular foundation . it works wonders!!!
you could try just using a lighter shade of foundation under your eyes.. dont make it too obvius but it usually works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan