Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anyone recommend really good undereye concealer?

I'm looking for a really good and not overly expensive undereye concealer, that will counteract dark shadows. Can you recommend one? Many thanks.Can anyone recommend really good undereye concealer?
no7, has a wonderful one try itCan anyone recommend really good undereye concealer?
Clinique is amazing. (18 US dollars) But if u dont wanna spend that much Neutrogena works very well too.
Considering my natural beauty, (none at all) I use a bag over my head to conceal my undereyes, along with everything else. As long as I use mascara around the eyeholes, I look positively stunning with a bag over my head! ( maybe that is ';stunned'; rather than ';stunning';) Gotta run! They're coming to take me away again!
Dior's Touche Eclat is supposed to be the best.
No.7, I use everything from No.7.
Olay is really good. as well as Mac and Laura Mercier. Cinema Secrets is great as well.
Clinque has a really good undereye concealer that is available at Dillarrd's. I recommend getting it a shade lighter because it will not only brighten up the eye bettwe but conceal to it's full potential.
Clinique doesn't work - it looks really cakey. It also goes for about $15 for a little tiny bottle. I would recommend visiting your local drugstore, every concealer I have tried there works - especially Loreal, except for CoverGirl. Don't get CoverGirl. Get a shade lighter than your natural skin tone to make it look natural.
Fabulash. Most people think it is just mascara. But they have added tones of new eye prodects to there brand!
  • Looking for a sample hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan