Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you apply foundation with concealer + powder on top of it, properly?

Specifically for under eye circles. I don't really have any problems doing so with my blemishes, but my circles are pretty bad. I also don't want them to look cakey, or too light :S Thanks for the help guys!How do you apply foundation with concealer + powder on top of it, properly?
When choosing a shade for concealer, you want it to be 1 shade lighter than your skin tone. IF you have purplish/green under eye circles use a pinkish concealer, for normal under eye circles you should be using something that has a yellow tint to it and should be creamy to the touch, never greasy or powdery. When applying concealer do it in thin layers. Dot on concealer under the eye and gently pat into your skin with your ring finger to distribute the color. Go all the way up to your lash line. After this dries, and it looks like you can still see your undereye circles put on another layer. Make sure you set this with a yellow face powder so it won't budge. You can also use those cream highlighters to reflect light off your skin so your under eyes look fresh.How do you apply foundation with concealer + powder on top of it, properly?
concealer ALWAYS!!! goes first, you apply it in dots under your eyes, blemishes and imperfections. and you then blend it in, and apply more if needed. After that you apply foundation (liquid works best) also in dots and blend them in using a sponge. After foundation, loose powder is applied evenly, some on your neck. After that your blush, and the rest of your regular routine. Woppie's answer is a perfect example of concealer application.
ok well i am a mary kay beauty consultant and make up is a bad idea to cover it up. i would suggest some eye firming cream and age fighting moisturizer. Mary Kay has some amazing products not saying that's what you have to buy but im telling you they work. Im not calling you old either i use the products and im on 20 years old.





however for the makeup situation i would honestly go with the face that less is more don't use so much makeup products to cover things up that will honestly just make them stand out more.
THIS IS WHAT I DO


First, I apply foundation dots all over the face (small amount of foundation, you don't need much), then I blend it with a sponge, you can also use a brush or your fingers


THEN.. I apply concealer for pimples, imperfections and under eye dark circles I dot it too and blend it with my ring finger...


Finally I apply powder with a brush to seal it!


I do circular motions and voila!!


MANY PPL SAY IT IS BETTER TO APPLY CONCEALER BEFORE FOUNDATION,.. but that is really up to you


I apply concealer later, bc I have very dark circles under my eyes..


sooo





HOPE I HELPED!!!!


:)
take a concealer (should be a lighter color than your foundation) and cover up the circles with a brush. then apply your foundation as normal (its ok to go over the top of the concealer). if needed, take a sponge and blend it all. then put some powder over the whole face to set it, with a brush.
I use Dinair Airbursh Makeup and it is concealer, foundation all in one. It takes me under five mins to do it all. It is seriously the best make ive ever used. you should google Dinair and you'll find their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan