Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best off the shelf concealer?

I dont want to spend 拢20. Have done it before and it's a complete waste of money!What is the best off the shelf concealer?
If you can shop online, try E.L.F cosmetics. Their stuff is uber cheap and very good quality. Pairing the concealer with the compact powder does GREAT for me. :)





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/What is the best off the shelf concealer?
You will not be disappointed with ';Amazing Concealer.'; It lives up to it's name. A little bit goes a long way. There is nothing else like it out there and I have tried many brands. Order it on www.sephora.com. It is around 20 quid, but well worth it. I am on my 4th tube of it.





I realize I sound like I work for them, but I don't - I'm just a fan.
Physicians Formula.
NYC Yellow Pencil Concealer. It is sold in all major drugstores.
Dermablend....Is really good............can cover port wine stains. on your face.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan