Monday, June 21, 2010

What's a really great concealer for fair and sensitive skin?

Nothing too heavy please. I don't want to have to use paint thinner to get it off :P My main focus is covering the dark circles under my eyes.What's a really great concealer for fair and sensitive skin?
My skin is the exact same way, I use Sue Devitt's Automatic Camouflage Concealer in the color Quiet and Still (I know, awful name for a color) its the lightest color they have and it works very well for me.


http://www.suedevittstudio.com/products/鈥?/a>What's a really great concealer for fair and sensitive skin?
Try ruby and millie dual concealer. you can use it on any spots you have. It is very light and non comedogenic. It can be used both for dark circles and dark/red spots
Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan