Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of concealer is good for pale skin?

My skin is super duper pale... I have a hard time finding concealers that are light enough.What kind of concealer is good for pale skin?
Avon has a fair color in their ideal shade concealer sticks. I have pale skin as well and this color works great for me! Hope this helps!What kind of concealer is good for pale skin?
I agree with melmel.


u have to try different ones to see which ones suits ur skin ton. YSL Touche Eclat ( 1 shade 1) is very pale though. A bit pricey though.


Also, Bourjois have some light ones.
laura mercier secret concealer no.1......great stuff!!!
pretty much your concealer has to match your exact skin tone...everybody has their own skin tone so you have to find one that is for you...cause not everybody with pale skin can just go and get laura mercier concealer cause it might not work for everyone
I also have very fair skin. I use Almay Clear Complexion Light. It is awesome. It's not a stick it's in a tube, kinda like how lipgloss is. It's the best coverage and it's not too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan