Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best concealer for dark elbow?

Hiya gals


Could anyone suggest me please? Which concealer is the best for full covering uneven skin ..elbow and knee areas. Especially, my knees have got a scar. Thank you.What is the best concealer for dark elbow?
Hrm, I don't know about using a concealer on dark elbows/knees but I do know you can get a pumice stone and exfoliate these areas. After a week or so of using it you will see a big difference.What is the best concealer for dark elbow?
if theyre ASHY, rub vaseline on before bed





if you're pale, and they're just dark, use a sunless tanner (the lotions that have that gradual tanning effect) so the rest of you isn't so pale in comparison.
There's a mask to lighten dark patches on http://www.chootoo.com/NaturalWaystoLigh鈥?/a>
White out. It worked for my grandma.
  • Looking for a sample hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan