Monday, June 21, 2010

How long does clinique airbrush concealer stay on for?

how many hours a day does clinique airbrush concealer stay on for?


also how long - weeks, months - will clinique airbrush concealer last for if i use it daily?How long does clinique airbrush concealer stay on for?
Clinique is an incredible brand, and I have so many products from them! Specifically, their Tinted Moisturizer and Barely Makeup Foundations are my favorites.





Recently, I purchased the Airbrush Concealer and died. To this day, I have found no cons, just a long list of pros! It lasts anywhere from 3 months-6 months, and some can streth it out to a year (I wouldn't though, believe it or not, makeup DOES expire)





It smooths out dry, flakey areas and covers redness entirely. It doesn't fade until you remove it and it won't cause breakouts!





Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan