Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you name a really good drugstore brand concealer?

I'm using Covergir's TruBlend concealer right now, and it works pretty well. However, I'd like to try something oil-free, which I don't think this is. What are some other good drugstore brand concealers that I can use? I need something that will cover undereye circles very well.Can you name a really good drugstore brand concealer?
I like Revlons beyond natural or colorstay concealer, they both give full coverage without using a lot. Maybelline mineral concealer is good also.Can you name a really good drugstore brand concealer?
haha i was going to suggest the one your using atm


um


loreal touche magicue or something like tha twhich is really good for undereyes and anywere else on the face
Loreal True Match concealer in Medium Deep


Revlon Concealer
loreal infalliable under eye concealer is my favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan