Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you get rid of under eye circles without using a concealer?

I go tanning a lot so my face is dark.. therefore, when i look tired my under eye circles look 10X's worse.. and if i use concealer it looks funny because of my dark skin. Any suggestions?How do you get rid of under eye circles without using a concealer?
You could try holding something cold against them to bring down the swelling. I keep 2 spoons in my refrigerator and take them out and hold them under my eyes for a couple minutes whenever they look bad.How do you get rid of under eye circles without using a concealer?
When we are tired or just after waking up blood settles under the eyes. If you take a cool compress, or maybe cucumbers and put them on the eyes it will help the circulation. Also take the tip of your ring finger (that finger because it is weakest on your hand and will do NO damage) and tap the area with the circle, very lightly. This will make the blood start moving and circles go away. Not always is it settled blood but these two things are worth a try. It works for me every time. I work at a sephora and it is one thing we learned in training.





Also if you do use concealer, only use it on that line, not the whole eye. There are very good ones out there that wont give you that raccoon look.





On a side note, tanning is the worst thing you can do to your skin, working where I work, we see women come in with damaged skin all the time. Best thing is to not tan and have pristine skin your whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan