Thursday, December 3, 2009

Concealer?

What would be the best concealer for oily and acne prone skin? Which one works best for you? What is the price and from where do you get it?Concealer?
I also have acne problem and I know it鈥檚 very difficult to hide those unwanted pimples and blemishes particularly when you are wearing make-up. For me, it鈥檚 Fair鈥?Concealer and I buy it online, its price is $7.65





For more information, please read


http://www.herbsmd.com/detail/fair---con鈥?/a>Concealer?
I would go to a dermatologist, they are the only ones that can help you.


I would also go to sephora, they have a lot of dermatologist reccommended products, including concealers, foundations, and of course, lotions.
Avon or Meet Mark by Avon; amazing and many types for different types of skin: ranges from $10-15!!!





___*AMAZING*____
I had bad bad skin and realized it was from the make up I was using. Switched to Bare Minerals (at Sephora, online, infomercials, QVC). Big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan