Thursday, December 10, 2009

What shad should I use for my concealer?

I have heard lighter and darker than your skin, so I'm confused as how to cover up blemishes. I have liquid and cream right now, slightly lighter than my skin. Also, any tips on how to do it right as I can never cover up spots very well, it always comes off lol. Under, over, or both on foundation also. Thanks everyone.What shad should I use for my concealer?
You should use a shade lighter than your foundation. Take something pointed..like the tooth of a pick or one of those combs with the pointed end...dab a small spot of concealer on your blemishes and let it dry completely. Put on your foundation around the spots, then dad your foundation on the spots. Then take a blush brush and blend the two together. That way it doesn't rub the concealer off. Some other tricks...If the zits are red, use a yellow toned concealer, use Visine (gets the red out) eye drops...soak a q-tip with the drops and then hold it on the zit for a few minutes, this will take the redness away.What shad should I use for my concealer?
try to match up with your tone/shade of skin and only use concealer on the spots that need covering (use a cosmetic sponge as the oils on your hands will break down the make up)and then use a light dusting of powder (with a blush brush)


GOOD LUCK
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan