Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good concealer for people who don't use foundation?

I have huge purple circles under my eyes and would like to make them disappear for prom. I don't usually wear make up, I'm too lazy to go the whole way and put on foundation, but so far my friends have told me there will be too much of a difference between my skin color and the concealer color for it to look okay.


Can anyone suggest a brand/type of concealer that won't require foundation to look natural?What is a good concealer for people who don't use foundation?
First, go to a MAC counter and ask them. They will color match you, and give you the right concealer and color for your skintone. I bought a MAC concealer online, but it was wayy to creamy for me and got oily. So I went to the counter, and they told me exactly what to get. They are really smart about that stuff, and they listen to what you need. Good luck!What is a good concealer for people who don't use foundation?
Hmm, MAC finishing powder.. usually you put it on after foundation. But I think if you dab a little under your eyes you will be good to go! it takes me 2 mins to get ready in the morning thank god for that powder! So yeah, just dab it under your eyes and it will cover it and you won't see the difference in your skin tone.
Marabella works really good. I use the concealer without the foundation. You can usually find it in salons. My sister has a Hair salon and she sells it.
Most liquid or powder concealers are like that. I like Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer. On a good skin day I can use this without foundation and it looks fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan