Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a really good concealer for very pale skin?

I have a VERY light complexion and I can't find a good concealer. Most of them turn my skin orange which makes me look ridiculous with orange spots on me. I don't need very much, my skin is usually extremely clear. Are there any good ones I get like get at like Walgreens?What is a really good concealer for very pale skin?
I wouldn't skimp on a cheap concealer.


I would go to Sephora or the Bobbi Brown counter or Laura Mercier. They have wonderful products and are always a perfect match. It shouldn't cost you any more than $14-20. Additionally the Cosmetics Company (Estee Lauder discount store), carries all their brands at about 30% off the counter prices.


The lowest end of the price spectrum is MAC, and they have one of the most extensive color ranges on the planet!


Best of luck!What is a really good concealer for very pale skin?
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (and probably some other Maybelline products, but I haven't tried others because this one works so well with my acne) has a shade called ';porcelain';. It is the lightest foundation I have ever found, and it's the only one that suits me perfectly and doesn't turn me orange. It's so light and has such great coverage, in fact, that I suggest you use a dab of blush to give your face some nice color after you put it on.





In the summer, you may need to put on a very thin layer of L'Oreal True Match powder in ';porcelain'; in the warm tones section before you put on the blush. It will prevent your face from looking ghostly in the bright sun and make sure it continues to match your skin tone if you get a very mild tan.





Both of these products can be bought for approximately $6 each at most stores that sell main brands. Though you might want to try Walmart before Walgreens, for it is almost always cheaper there.
i have really fair skin also and lancome foundation is great. They will match your skin tone exactly and it looks very natural but still even out your skin.
Try maybelline Pure concealer. It is a pencil and it has 3 shades and the light one is very light as you said you wanted it. Well it costs about $5 but it works try it. Good Luck!!!! :-)
try bare minerals. i use it and it is wonderful. you can buy it on ebay very cheap.
Go to a Shisedo (sp?) make-up counter(Macy's,Nordstrom,etc...) they usually sell more pale skin tones. I think because they are a Japanese company.If it doesn't work try Perscriptives, they do custom colors.
i know you want something you can get at walgreens but i agree with the ppl who are suggesting presriptives and shiseido.. shiseido makes one now that you can mix and match to your own color... although i like the older one they had.. i believe that vincent longo makes one that is probably light enough for you... paula dorf has WONDERFUL makeup.. her foundation powder might just do the trick for you.. i went from using concealer... foundation then powder to the one compact... a lil pricey but well worth it.. as for stuff u can find at walgreens.. maybe loreal.. they have that true match stuff which works great for my friend and shes very pale..
mac is good
I love one by Almay that's a greenish cream color. I can't find it anymore where I live (only the really green one), but maybe you'd have better luck. It doesn't look green on your skin, btw. If not Almay, maybe another brand makes about the same color: a cross between creamy beige and green.
CVS has a huge selection of good brands, i forget what brand it is but i have one that comes in 15 different shades, (light 1-5, medium 1-5, and dark 1-5). this way you can match your skin tone to the sample
I would try maybelline they have many different shades and its oil free. Maybelline Pure





Or try covergirl
I am not sure what walgreens is but what I can tell you is that mary kay has so many different shades that you would be sure to find a great shade through them . I myself have pale skin as well as sensitive and I love there products
I tend to use a blend from 'perscriptives' i have found that they have very percise complections.
baby powder _LOL_

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan