Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best concealer for underye circles?

I have hereditary dark circles and tomorrow I'm getting contact lenses, so I'm trying to find a good concealer that really covers up my dark circles and looks natural. And pricewise, I would like it atleast 20 bucks or under. Thanks.What is the best concealer for underye circles?
I use the Hide It corrective concealers from LAminerals, then the Hollywood foundation over my whole face to blend. Works great. The concealers are mineral powder, but creamy feeling. I just brush a lil on with an eyeshadow brush, then smooth with my index finger. It looks REALLY bright at first, like glowing, but after I put on my mineral foundation my face is one color!


Their samples are only like $1 and they ship em free.


You should try some...much less expensive than bare minerals, and better ingredients I think. (bare made me itch, has bismuth in it and dries me out too)What is the best concealer for underye circles?
Try Clinique's. It also covers up fine lines around the eye area
Dermablend is a good concealer. Strivectin Undereye will really help get rid of them longterm.
Me too, Bare minerals covers better than anything i have ever used.
It depends on your skin tone, but I love using almay. It goes on really smooth and when you are blending it, it doesn't completely come off like I've seem to have the problem with with other concealers. :)
try using makeup from mark [[its from avon, but its really good quality and its very affordable]] like, Mark Invisible Touch Perfecting Concealer. make sure to buy a concealer that's one or two tones lighter than your skin so it can brighten up under your eyes.
Shiseido concealer





________________________





www.doesmybuttlookbiginthis.com





Post a photo and a question about your outfit or personal style. Find out how you really look!
I have really dark circles under my eyes too. I've tried so many cream concealers, and what I've found to be the best is actually the powder concealer by Bare Minerals. It has provided the best coverage over anything else I've tried, and it even works to cover up those red blemish marks you get after a zit goes away. I also use it on my nose. I've always had a rosy nose, even after I apply makeup. This stuff makes it blend perfectly with the rest of my face. It comes in 4 or 5 different shades and you apply it with a small blending brush. Plus it lasts forever. Try it, you'll love it.
Neutrogena has great undereye concealers. Try Neutrogena Skin Soothing undereye corrector to cover up dark circles and to reduce puffiness, it has a cooling element to it that wakes your eyes up and soothes them.... it feels awesome! Another great one is Neutrogena 3 in 1 concealer... it reduces dark and puffiness and reduces fine lines! Hope this helps
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch) Its known as the 'magic wand' in the make up world! you can't go wrong with it. works amazing!!!


Most popular product for women around the world as one is sold every two minutes. Its not that pricey either. You should give it a try, you won't be disappointed!!!!


You might pay a little over $20 but its totally worth it and lasts for ages!
I use Almay.


About 8 bucks,and it works SOO SOO good.


I would also use a bit of face powder.


It kind of blends it together if you know what I mean.





So I use that concealer,


then a TONE LIGHTER then my skin tone.





It works SO well and it looks really natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan