Thursday, December 3, 2009

What concealer and foundation is good to cover up minor pimples and still look natural?

i have minor acne, maybe one break out on my nose, and sometimes my chin. i use proactive but its not like it works wonders over night, so i need some liquid concealer and foundation that will still give me the natural look, what would you recommend? im thinking clinique?What concealer and foundation is good to cover up minor pimples and still look natural?
Clinique has natural ingridients and works very well. I personally recommend mineral makeup because it really clears out your skin and lets it breathe. But go with Clinique. =)What concealer and foundation is good to cover up minor pimples and still look natural?
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
I think this http://www.uamodels.net/archives/guerlai鈥?/a> concealer is the best out there. It gives the natural look but makes your face look flawless. It works wonders with great coverage and lightest texture out there. I gave you the link where you can read other reviews and stuff
I would say Almay is great IO use it every day and my skin looks great. just get light light/medium or dark depending on your skin color and it blends right in





hope this helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan