Thursday, December 3, 2009

Concealer?

I have very oily skin and I need an inexpensive concealer that can help cover my blemishes and maybe help with my oily skin. Do you have any suggestions?Concealer?
I have always been a department store makeup user. I have very oily skin, and I live in an area that is very humid (which mfakes things worse). When concealing you want to have the right shade of concealer. I use Prescriptives camouflage cream becasue I have a hard time finding makeup to match my skin tone. I also started using bare essentials mineral makeup. I found that using mineral makeup helped to clear up my complexion. I hope this helps.Concealer?
try using bare minerals....
If you're looking for an inexpensive drug store concealer you might try Mabeline Dream Mousse Foundation. It works great as a concealer yet it's very light. Also because it has a powdery finish it works well for oily skin and you can buy it at any drug store for around $8
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan