Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of foundation and concealer is best to use?

is it better to use liquid, cream, powder, or mineral? and any suggestions to what brand is the best?





thanks.What kind of foundation and concealer is best to use?
There really is no ';best'; brand, it's just what works for you. I have liquid (Lancome), powder (MAC studio fix) and Bare Escentuals and I like all three. My concealer is by MAC and I like it because it's a great color match and easy to apply. Overall, I use more products by MAC because they have a large variety of shades and types of makeup.What kind of foundation and concealer is best to use?
out of all the foundations i've used, i like sheer coverage mineral foundation the best. then i use neutrogenia powder on top. clinique concealer is awesome for blemishes and neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer is awesome for under the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan