Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best concealer that ACTUALLY works?

I've tried loads in drug stores, but none of them seem to be effective. Are there any concealers where your bags and blemishes just disappear when you put it on? Thanks!What is the best concealer that ACTUALLY works?
try a pot concealer. it has the same consistency as costume make-up, so you only need a little bit. in my experience this type of concealer provides the best coverage and lasts the longest. make sure to set it with a little powderWhat is the best concealer that ACTUALLY works?
Use maybelline green corrector concealer for blemishes, yellow corrector concealer for dark under eye circles, use foundation on top of them, and then use biotherm light catch concealer (just the normal concealer that matches ur skin tone), and by then.. set it all with powder.. it work wonders! Just great! I also have acne- prone skin, scars, and blemishes on my face.. and yeh.. if it works for me, it shud work for u too.. u might want to give it a try..





hope that helped..
Pot concealer is my fave! And the one I personally use is MAC Stuudio Finish concealer. I am on my 4th pot already! Although I have to say that this concealer works better on spots than undereye.





Through experience, I find that application method plays a part in how well the concealer goes on and stays. With this particular concealer, I use a concealer brush, dab product on spot and blend into skin with a makeup sponge using a pat and press motion. And of course, set with powder.





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan