Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best brand of foundation and concealer that's not too too expensive?

I have pretty clear skin, I'm 26 years old, fair complexion (redhead), just need to even out my skin tone.





I'd like to spend under $50 per bottle of foundation and about $20 for a tube of concealer.





Thanks!What is the best brand of foundation and concealer that's not too too expensive?
I use lancome color ideal. It has pigment in it so it matches your skin tone better. It was about 30 dollars. My friend used it and said it was amazing, and very smooth. the best one I ever tried is chanel mat lumiere. Its even smoother and works great, for a long time. Its 54. But the bottle lasts me for a veryyyy long time. I had it for a year now and its little over halfway gone. I use it only on the weekends though.





I dont know about concealer because I dont use it. For me those foundations cover up everything I need to have covered up.


Oh and you can always go to the stores and try samples on your skin.What is the best brand of foundation and concealer that's not too too expensive?
MAC! Their Studio Fix Powder %26amp; Foundation is AWESOME! it's only $26 for a high end makeup! Their concealers are AMAZING as well, for $15! And remember, if you choose a liquid foundation get a liquid concealer OR if you choose a powder foundation get a cream concealer.








Links to list of MAC foundations %26amp; concealers:


foundations: http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





concealers:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>











:)
Everyday minerals is amazing! I love it. It's cheaper than most mineral foundations and it makes my skin look flawless! It's my new ';thing';. Haha.


And best of all, you can order a sample kit for free, just pay $3-$4 for shipping!


Go to http://everydayminerals.com : )!
Mary Kay ....liquid or mineral foundation is great and under 50 for sure. I use the mineral and it is wonderful... light like you have nothin on but coverage that you can count on
but prescriptivve mineral foundation n u can use as a concealer too.. just add a moisturizer with the powder then u have ur own concealer
covergirl has foundation and concealer that work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan