Thursday, December 3, 2009

Concealer ??

hey can u like tell me the best type of brand for concealer and like how to put it one cause im thinkin of getting some but kinda need help with it so zoom zoom !Concealer ??
my sister has a great concealer, called Hide The Blemish or something like that. get a concealer stick, because they're much easier to use than other forms of concealer. it depends on what you want to pay for one, but if you want a great but expensive one, go to sephora and check out the ones they have. if you want a cheap but pretty good one, go to longs, walmart, or target.





good luck!





BTW, with the stick, use it as you would a crayon; simply dab some on the pimple, under-eye circles, etc, and rub it in with your finger. but if you want to keep it more clean, rub some concealer from the stick onto your finger first, then apply it yourself.





:)Concealer ??
from a drugstore, try physician's formula. they have several nice ones. i used to use physician's formula le velvet film makeup as concealer, but i can no longer find it in my town. it was so nice.








and these are my favorites in different price ranges...





mark invisible touch perfecting concealer $5, 5 shades


merle norman cover up concealer $12, 12 shades


benefit boi-ing concealer $18, 3 shades





to apply, pat (don't rub) on with a sponge or small brush. set with foundation.





i also recently discovered paula's choice cream concealers, and they are lovely if you can find a match.





they all cover well without looing cakey or creased. a little goes a long way!
This all depends on what your skin type is. In my experience, concealer tends to not work as well unless you also use a foundation under it. If you have dry skin, I suggest using a sheer type of makeup. If you have oily skin, I suggest using a matte makeup. For oily skin, I suggest using MAC. But for dry skin, I'd maybe try something from the NARS makeup line.


This is coming from a makeup artist so you can trust me!


=P


Hope this helps!
Well, I personally love Bobbi Brown's concealer. It's $20, and you can get it at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus I believe.





I apply this after foundation. Just mark it with the concealer and use your finger by the pinky to dab it until it blends in. If it gets cakey, use a sponge to even it out.
I use origin cover stick. It works really well and blends into my skin easily, and it lasts all day.





It's best not to use the stick applier thing to apply cover up. Use your finger, instead.





Always put cover up before anything else so that it stays on.
all about eyes by Clinique. It's eye circle concealer, but i use it for my whole face. it's okay to use too because Clinique makes healthy makeup.
STAY ON COVER STICK by Nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan