Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it ok to still use a makeup concealer to hide my acne while on an acne prescription?

Is it ok to still use a makep concealer to hide my acne while on an oral medication or doctor's prescription for acne? The makup concealer to hide my acne says it helps drie-up blemishes and acne while hiding hit.Is it ok to still use a makeup concealer to hide my acne while on an acne prescription?
I don't see why not, one is topical, the other is systemic. I've had psoriasis for years, and it's treated both ways at the same time. Makes sense. If your doctor didn't come right out and say that you CAN'T, then s/he must think that it's not an issue. They would warn you if it was.Is it ok to still use a makeup concealer to hide my acne while on an acne prescription?
I'm not sure I would want to use the concealor, while on the prescription for acne, because it could possibly have a side effect with (the contents of the concealor), and the prescription, it may make your acne worse, or you could be allergic to the combination of both prescription/concealor, I would ask my dermatologist what concealor if any I could use while on the script!But that's just me, I wouldn't wnat to worsen the problem with another on top of the one I already had!The dermatologist should be able to tell which one would be better for you and your skin! That's his job!
i showed my dermatologist my concealer and he said i can use it. u should use this company if u have acne it made mine almost dissapear!! go to everydayminerals.com it is cheap and works like magic. u will fall in love! try out there free sample kit i ordered like 10 already
I would say it is fine. As long as it doesn't clog your pores. Also make sure to wash it off really good at night. Good luck acne is a tough blemish.
Yes it is totally fine, so long as you wash it off every night.
yuppp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan