Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you put on concealer correctly?

I know this sounds weird, but i've been using concealer for dark circles under my eyes and i dont know if im doing it correctly. My concealer looks like lipstick, but its tan. Are you just supposed to like take it a draw a line ontop of the dark circled then rub it in?? If not, then how are you supposed to do it?How do you put on concealer correctly?
Sounds like what your doing is fine to me, just be sure you're gentle and not dragging it over your skin, the skin around your eyes is gentle and mistreating them will only result in wrinkles :]





Also use your ring finger to rub it in becuase this one has the lightest touch and will prevent you damaging your skin.How do you put on concealer correctly?
I found that using liquid concealer always works best. And using a concealer brush always helps. Also, when I apply make up to my eyes or under my eyes I always brush inward, toward my nose. Reason being, when you rub it in or brush it the other way towards the outside of your eyes it will eventually create wrinkles. I learned that in a make up class.
Well I've read almost everywhere that this is how you do it: (This is how I apply mine. I have the same type. It's in a little tube, then the handle part comes out kind of like those lipsmackers lipglosses)





Take the handle part out, dot it on the back of your hand. Take your ring finger (Make sure no matter what you do, that you use your ring finger under your eyes! It has the least amount of pressure. The skin under the eye is very fragile and will wrinkle easily if you rub it so much!) and apply in dots under the eye. Then pat it in until its soaked up. Then apply a powder or foundation over it!








Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan