Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's a good foundation and concealer for the heat of Las Vegas?

I'm going to Vegas in a week and need suggestions on a good foundation and concealer that will STAY ON in the heat. It's gonna be hot, and I need something that won't run off w/sweat. Thanks!What's a good foundation and concealer for the heat of Las Vegas?
Go to Ulta ans buy the 15$ mini bare escentual mineral makeup kit!!! The stuff is amazing and works very well in the heat! Its so light that it doesn't even feel like you are wearing it. I know there are many Ultas in Las Vegas and all over actually:)





Have a blast in Vegas!!!What's a good foundation and concealer for the heat of Las Vegas?
I wud try the mac concelear that is liquid but only concealer. Not foundation cause god knows that mac foundation can be heavy and not a good idea for heat. Concealer will stay on ..now for foundation hmm maybe you can actually buy the lancome mineral foundation powder. it seriously makes you look like you have LIGHT foundation and you wont have that stuffy feeling on your face. It works miracles and people always ask me why my skin looks soft and they are amazed when I say it's a powder and no foundation is involved. Foundation is not a good idea since it's so humid at Vegas :(
Dinair Airbrush Makeup...it stays on all day...ive been using it for 2 years and its amazing...i know they have a water proof line that wont even come off while your swimming so maybe you could get that kind. Just go to google and type in Dinair and you'll find their site..i hope this helps.
I wore Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte (not the new liquid version) last summer in south Florida (very humid). It did not run even though I perspired a lot. Revlon's Color Stay and Stay Active Light makeup are good too.
I'd say either try a mineral foundation or an aerosol foundation. Use a liquid concealer and set with powder.
I hear mineral based makeups are really good for staying power in the heat.





My other personal choice would be Revlon Colourstay. It's about the best I've found shopping department stores.
anything covergirl.
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan