Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best concealer/foundation for combination skin with mild acne?

I have mild acne in the T-Zone and a fair amount of redness around my nose. Also, my pores are pretty big around my nose (but not anywhere else).





What is the best concealer and/or foundation for me?


I've heard that Shisedo Control Stick works well.





Also: any other makeup suggestions?





Thank you :)What is the best concealer/foundation for combination skin with mild acne?
Try ';Powder FX'; the name sounds cheesy but I have found it to be the best product I've ever used. Its a pressed powder and the company started out making concealers for people with skin conditions so its extremely gentle plus it comes in a ton of different shades so its bound to match your skin.





honestly you can go to sleep in this stuff and your skin will be fine the next day IT GENIUS





good luck!!What is the best concealer/foundation for combination skin with mild acne?
I found mine at Sephora Report Abuse

i use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and i love it! it covers immensely well! its all water proof so its not bad for your skin at all! if you go to google and type dinair you'll find their site...i hope this helps...=)
ahh well to be honest, all concealers to is make your acne worse=/


so if you're gonna wear concealer, don't wear a lot, and wash your face FREQUENTLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan