Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I find and apply concealer and foundation for my skin complection>?

I don't have a really common complexion, and I can't ever find makeup that fits my tone, where do you suggest I LOOK, b/c I am at a lost end!How do I find and apply concealer and foundation for my skin complection%26gt;?
go to a makeup counter. i suggest laura mercier as she is known for flawless complexion. they will show you and give you a sample to take home and try at home. if that does not work, try prescriptives as they can mix foundation and lipstick colours. i am sure they can find some solution for you. a lower end solution is mac makeup. they have a huge colour selection. all of these brands will give you samples to take home. to ensure this, go to a highend department store. the higher end, the more likely you will get samples to take home.How do I find and apply concealer and foundation for my skin complection%26gt;?
well ask one of your freinds for skin foudation or if they know a store were therye is foudation
Why don't you try to mix 2 foundations?
stores usually have sample packets you can buy of different colors of foundation and concealer- i suggest to buy those and try them or just open the bottle at the store and rub a little on your hand to see if you can blend it to your skin color
Tru blend it's by Cover Girl it's the best and there is a color chart at Target and Wal Mart so you can find the best match for your skin. It's about $8.00 but it's worth it and it's sooo light weight and feels as if you don't have any make up on at all. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
well i use a product called Bare Minerals...it is a mineral make up and u will find your match...trust me....i have been doing make up professionally for nearly 8 yrs and i would say this is the best thing i have tried to date...IM or email me if u want more info
It is hard to say not knowing what your complexion is. Have you tried mixing two foundations to achieve the color foundation that you are looking for?
I mix 2
here, buy a beauty book, it teaches you all the things that you wanted to know and also, it will tell you how to find the right makeup color for ur tone. there are too many different color of concealor, you have to find the right one that fits your skin color. otherwise, the area that you want to conceal will look more abvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan