Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best foundation and/or concealer?

I am shopping at Sephora and looking for foundation. I have oily, acne prone skin, and EVERYONE says to get Bare Esentuals, but I've used that in the past, many times (I've bought it 3 times and used it up entirely 3 times), and I just didn't really love it.


Also, I'm looking for a good concealer. I have Stilia concealer right now, and I don't really like it because it looks a little bit cakey.


Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.What is the best foundation and/or concealer?
welll,


you can use a liquid foundation which will not cake on if you do it asccording to how thick you want it try loreal infallible that doesnt come of as soon as you sweat coz i had this problem i also tried this beautiful concealer by rimmel it was exellent but i am not to ssure the name of it it had a blue lid.





best answer please!!


%26lt;3kateWhat is the best foundation and/or concealer?
Maybe try a different brand of mineral makeup, they are totally the best for oily skin. The bare minerals products contain bismuth which is NOT a mineral! It resembles arsenic!!! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction! This could be a reason why you didn't like it?





Bismuth (IPA: [藞b瑟zm蓹胃]) is a chemical element that has the symbol Bi and atomic number 83. This heavy, brittle, white crystalline trivalent poor metal has a pink tinge and chemically resembles arsenic and antimony.





I found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 different foundation powders, and 4 different finishing powders choose the one for oily skin! It really works well! Plus they offer free shipping!





http://Simply-Minerals.com
well i dobt use foundation. I use powder. it works great because you can rub some off if u want! I use a moisturizer before so i have something to kinda protect my skin rom the powder. otherwise your face may feel like crap without it.
Tips for Choosing %26amp; Applying Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Buying guide for Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
i use clinque, they have a great cover stick for concealer and the foundation is lite. best of all it's not that exspensive.
I hated BE. Made me itch like crazy! It's the Bismuth Oxychloride. Plus the coverage wasn't what I needed.


SO I been tryin samples for a while now. Finally found one I LOVE! I have oily skin too....and some blemishes. So here's what I do:


';Hide It'; concealer in the greenish color,


Oil Control POwder in dark shade,


Hollywood mineral foundation.


then my blush or bronzer, eyeshadow, etc.....


Oh...I got my mineral makeup,concealer, and oily skin powder from LAminerals.com


you should try some samples. they are cheap and they shipped it to me free:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan