Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best full coverage concealer you have used and why?

I am looking for a great concealer. I have circles under my eyes, not very dark but enough that I would like to cover them. What is the best full coverage concealer you have used??What is the best full coverage concealer you have used and why?
I like Boi-Ing by Benefit cosmetics because when I put it on in the morning it eventually ';oxidizes'; and I only have to run my finger over it a couple minutes after applying to keep it from creasing, and then it's set. It doesn't make my eyes look and feel cakey like liquid concealers, and can be used under my eyes and on my blemishes, which is great! Also, I used to have to redo my concealer after lunch at school. Now I don't really redo my concealer :] you can get a free sample of it at Sephora, you should try it! ^_^





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>What is the best full coverage concealer you have used and why?
not sure the best brand, but the best color to use would be a salmon or a yellow concealer b/c they cancel out the blue of the circles. Mary Kay has a great yellow concealer and there is also a product to help reduce the under-eye puffiness.
i use MARKs (invisible touch perfecting concealer)... meetmark.com, its a cream to powder formula. i love this concealer!! ive used liquid and cream concealers before and ive never found anything like this one... its easy to pick your shade and im not sure, but i think it was only about $6.





hope this helped:)
Amazing Cosmetics- Amazing Concealer. try it
Liquid mousse foundation. Works great just put some of that on and some powder cover up and you're set. :]]
Well its not concealer. Estee Lauder foundation works great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan