Thursday, December 3, 2009

Concealer?

I have yellow around my eyes.


Also in pictures on my face there are places on my skin that seem yellowish. What type of concealer should i use for that?


Please include brand and link if possible.


thanks!Concealer?
I used to wear MAC Select Cover Up:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


Put it on with a makeup sponge all over and it evens everything out.





I would also try one of these powders from Physicians Formula:


http://www.physiciansformula.com/detail_鈥?/a>


On days where I'm running errands and dont want makeup on I use the Green one all the way at the bottom -- I have a few acne scars (discolorations really) and it helps even everything out and doesnt make them stand out.





You could probably use the Highlighter, Translucent or Beige.


The opposite of yellow on the color wheel is Purple -- hense why you use a yellow concealer for undereye circles .. so maybe to help the yellow spots on your face try the Highlighter Powder -- it has purple in it.





It will NOT turn your face purple though! LOL Just as the green doesnt turn my face green. It just gives your face a glow and evens everything out.





Hope that helps!Concealer?
MAC select cover up is fantastic. Or Body Shop concealers.
I've heard good things about bare minerails... but a good solution to your prob without using concealer would be to get a rub on tan cream...


recently I got some for 2 dollars at first I was worried my skin would turn orangey but it didn't and as long as you apply it evenly it comes out even

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan