Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best make of make up sells the best concealer?

I live in the uk, so it will be hard for me to get american brands but if there is an easy way please tell me too!What is the best make of make up sells the best concealer?
macWhat is the best make of make up sells the best concealer?
poopy covers dark skin good


it very very good


it yummy
I just started using a Neutrogena concealer that is oil free and also treats and prevents blemishes... I think Neutrogena is a universal brand but idk cause im in the US. If not I'm sorry but if they do have it over there I would defffff recommend itttt
In America we use our poop. So we poop then we go to a machine clean the poop an dthen we just put it on. Its poop and it works





THe secret is poop try it i mean i know it can be discusting but it can be good





it yummy yum yum
Rimmel London has great concealer/foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan