Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a way to keep my undereye concealer from looking nasty?

I wear makeup for 9 hours before and during school. I have bad dark circle under my eyes, so not wearing concealer isn't an option. I'm currently using Lancome Effacernes concealer.Is there a way to keep my undereye concealer from looking nasty?
I swear by Clinique- All about eyes. Ever since I started using it, i said bye bye to my concealer.


it's awesome...no joke.Is there a way to keep my undereye concealer from looking nasty?
put it on with a damp cosmetic sponge
you use a translucent powder underneath the conceler and then it will help it from coming off
Go to sleep earlier %26amp; skip the concealer.
yea don't put it on
I have the same problem. You should try MAC's concealer, it works very well. I've tried all other brands, but to me MAC has been the best. Try putting it on with a concealer brush rather than with your fingers, that should help too.
make sure and use a moisturizer before concealer. ALSO, when applying the concealer make sure not to pull or tug the fragile skin. this actually causes small breaks in blood vessels therefore making dark circles even worse. Apply concealer by ';patting'; only!
PROBABLY YOU ARE WEARING IT TOO LONG. AND MAYBE YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR BRAND
Put a light moisturizer on before you put the concealer on. Try clinique moisturizer.
lotion
Use a really light colour with concealor, use more concealor - tiny bit of foundation in slightly darker shade; brush a bit of powder on - go a shade lighter than you expect. belnd blend blend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan